Wednesday, November 7, 2007

FAN ART SUBMISSIONS

ALL THOSE INTERESTER IN GETTING THEIR WORK PUBLISHED PLEASE SEND THEN IN A CONVINENT FORMAT TO THE FOLLOWING ID:


om.luci@gmail.com



PLEASE DON'T SEND COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL THAT YOU DON'T OWN OR WORK THAT IS NOT YOUR OWN OR WORK THAT YOU DON'T HAVE CONSENT TO USE.


THANK YOU ALL ! HAVE A GREAT DAY



P.S. Only mail concerning fan art will be entertained... all other mail will be spammed *forgive me* if you do want to contact me, leave your e-mail ID on the c box and I'll get to you as soon as I can... thank you all once more for your co-operation ^.^

2 comments:

Justin Richard Mata said...

Hi. I sent you an email as sillymokona@yahoo.com. It isn't about "fan art" per se, but it is a fan-contributed production (also, some people think programming is art too!). I'm rather hoping that you got my mail :D I hope your blog grows and gets lots of traffic! Cheers!

Hedgehogs As Pets said...

The turtle is native to many countries in Europe and the surrounding areas, including Spain, France, Greece, Russia, and Morocco. A typical turtle is about 8” (20 cm), though they can occasionally reach 12” (30cm). In color, the greek turtle is brown to dark tan. They are generally dull in color, but is still quite attractive and changing.